We invite you to join us for our Max Living Summer BBQ Recipe Night!
Pure and simple nutrition starts with rethinking your diet and recognizing that what you eat directly influences the health of your body. Many unhealthy foods in the industry exist to make a profit and don’t necessarily have your best interest and health in mind. This workshop will help you learn how to make healthy food choices, understand what goes into your food, and discover the health implications of different ingredients in popular food products.
You will get to:
- Discover and taste recipes in the MaxLiving Core and Advanced Nutrition plans
- Understand how to avoid fad diets and how to make dietary choices that work for you
- Learn how to read and understand food labels to make more informed decisions
- Boost your immune system, lose weight, decrease inflammation, and detoxify with the power of quality nutrition
- Enjoy some guilt-free dishes and discover healthy meal options for your upcoming Summer BBQs!
- Learn to regain your energy and burn fat.
- Discover methods to address high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, fatigue, and digestive distress.
This is a potluck, but we already found and modified the recipe for you! All you have to do is make it, bring it on Thursday, June 13th and enjoy tasting over a dozen recipes with friends. We can’t wait to see you there!
When you register, you will be contacted and given a choice of an item to bring.
Have family and friends coming with you? Simply increase the recipe or get a second item.
Find a Friend – Sign Up TODAY – Be Ready to HAVE FUN!!!
*Some of the delicious recipes being sampled:
**Bringing a MaxLiving Recipe is required in order to attend. Participants have the option of bringing a prepared food item from our list of MaxLiving Recipes.
Registration is FREE, but seating is limited. Grab your friends and register today!
Please contact our team at 512-335-8700 to learn about recipe options and to select an MaxLiving-approved recipe to bring to the buffet on Thursday, June 13th at 6:30 p.m.